My dear brother priests and parish lay liturgical ministers:
The seasons of Lent and Easter will be the formation season for the new lay liturgical ministers as well as the lay liturgical ministers due Price of levitra professional cheapest vardenafil online generic pills 5mg for sale discount viagra Cialis the buy . Buy levitra without prescription 10mg pricesВ for their annual renewal.
Please be reminded that the following regulations are normative for the Archdiocese of Lingayen-Dagupan:
- The Ministry of Readers is open for the Catholic laity between 13 to 30 years old. The Reader must have received full Christian initiation, i.e., baptized, confirmed and have received First Communion. If married, they must be canonically married and living exemplary Christian life. They must be fluent in Pangasinan and English.
- The Extraordinary Ministers of Holly communion must be MALE between 25 to 50 years old and must have received full Christian initiation, i.e., baptized, confirmed and have received First Communion. If married they mist be canonically married and living exemplary Christian life.
- Readers and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion who have served for three continous years and were obliged to take a break from their liturgical ministry and engage in other forms of lay ministry like catechesis, social action, music, greeters or other apostolates may return to the liturgical ministry but only after going through the required formation seminars and having engaged in the ministry of catechesis or charity during their leave. The age requirement must be observed. This pastoral directive was laid in order to stress the importance of the ministry of charity and catechesis in the Church. We should have more lay leaders active in society than at the sanctuary. The arena of the laity is social transformation not altar ministry.
- It is pastorally necessary to recruit new lay leaders in the parishes and schools in order to insure the continuous transmission of the Christian faith to future generations. Ours is a young church. We cannot allow ministries to age.
- The probationary readers and extraordinary ministers of the Holy Communion who were deputed last advent season must attend the seminar for the new lay liturgical ministers. They cannot continue their probationary ministry beyond Pentecost 2015.
All the formation seminars will be held at the get an essay of low quality Lay Formation Center in Bonuan Gueset, Dagupan City. The schedule is enclosed with this circular.
The registration fee for the renewal seminars for Readers and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, ushers, music ministers, altar servers and Mother Butler Guild members will be PhP250.00 to cover two snacks and lunch and seminar materials.
For the new Readers and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, a two day seminar will be required before initial commissioning. They must present a letter of recommendation from the parish priest or school director and will pay the PhP250.00 registration fee for two days. The parish priests are kindly requested to financially assist the youth lectors with regard to the fees considering that they are still minors without employment.
I hope you can disseminate the information ahead of time in order to give our laity sufficient time to reserve the dates in their personal schedules.
Let me reiterate the serious pastoral duty to recruit new and young Readers and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion and open opportunities for Church involvement to more parishioners. We dream of Church renewed. Real lay empowerment is lay formation.
The blessing of the lay liturgical ministers, social action ministers and Christian order Valacyclovir online, buy valacyclovir without rx, buy valacyclovir online safely, pharmacy Valtrex, buy valacyclovir 500 mg online canada, best genericВ formation ministers will beheld in the principal Mass of the parish on Pentecost Sunday, May 24, 2015.
I seek the kind help of my brother priests to explain the rationale of the archdiocesan ruling properly and so as to avoid unnecessary hurt feelings. We are taking this direction in the spirit of the new evangelization.
+SOCRATES B. VILLEGAS
Archbishop of Lingayen Dagupan