Archive for September 21, 2012
September 21, 2012
Feast of Saint Matthew, Apostle
Re: ICTHUS PASTORAL FUND APPEAL
My dear people of God:
The Archdiocese of Lingayen-Dagupan has clearly defined ICTHUS as its vision in the coming years. ICTHUS is the blueprint of our Church’s direction with regard to our pastoral programs.
As we recognize that all these pastoral programs need the blessings of the good Lord to succeed and reach Can you write an essay for me completion, we also humbly acknowledge our need for a modest budget to carry them through. The budget that we shall allocate for our pastoral programs will numerically reveal our real pastoral priorities.
In order to meet the budget requirements of our ICTHUS programs, we shall call for an intensive annual fund appeal for all the pastoral and apostolic programs of the Church in pursuit of our archdiocesan vision to be a community of Christ’s disciples called to Christian witnessing living out the spirit of ICTHUS under the inspiration of Mary, Our Lady of Manaoag.
This annual fund appeal will be called ICTHUS Pastoral Fund Appeal to be held during the whole month of November every year starting this year 2012. This ICTHUS Pastoral Fund will be used for our Caritas Lingayen-Dagupan programs for the poor as well as for the other faith formation programs for the children, youth and adult leaders being provided by the different archdiocesan apostolates, ministries and commissions. The vicariate funds for vicarial projects will also be drawn from this annual fund appeal. This fund will be used exclusively for pastoral programs and not for administration.
All parishes and Catholic schools are enjoined to participate in this annual fund appeal as a sign of communion with our archdiocesan vision. The parishes and schools with the highest collections will be duly recognized during the archdiocesan feast of Saint John the Evangelist on December 27. The ICTHUS Pastoral Fund may be done by conducting second collections during all the Masses in November or by disseminating ICTHUS envelopes issued by the Chancery.
Mechanics of the ICTHUS PASTORAL FUND APPEAL
1. The ICTHUS Pastoral Fund Appeal shall be held annually during the whole month of November.
2. All parishes and Catholic Schools are to participate in the appeal.
a. For the parishes, chaplaincies and pastoral stations:
A second collection shall be undertaken in all the regular Sunday Masses.
b. For the Catholic Schools:
ICTHUS envelopes issued by the Chancery shall be
distributed to the different Catholic Schools. The number
of envelopes to be distributed shall depend upon the
number of students of each school.
3. All collections (from the schools and parishes) shall all be submitted to the Chancery Feb 21, 2013 – Buy Cialis 5mg no prescription 5mg propecia without prescription overseas pharmacy cheap Cialis levitra no tadalafill tablets brand finasterideВ by the December 15.
4. ICTHUS Pastoral Fund Recognition
The parishes and schools with the highest collections 1 day ago – Purchase esomeprazole no doctor consultation. RX LOW PRICE ONLINE. order and save your money. Need to buy esomeprazole ? will be duly recognized during the archdiocesan feast of Saint John the Evangelist on December 27
5. ICTHUS Pastoral Fund Allocation:
The whole ICTHUS Pastoral Fund shall be divided between the Vicariates and Archdiocese Pastoral Fund, with 70% going to the Archdiocesan Commissions and Apostolates and 30% to the Vicariate Pastoral Fund.
6. The 30% (Vicariate Fund) shall be distributed equally among the five (5) vicariates. The Vicariate Pastoral Fund shall be established in the vicariates, with the Vicar Forane and the Vicariate Treasurer taking the responsibility for it. The Vicariate Pastoral Fund shall be used exclusively for vicarial pastoral programs and not for administration or socialization.
7. The remaining 70% shall be distributed to the different Archdiocesan Commissions and Apostolates depending upon their programs and projects contained in their proposed budget for the year.The different commissions and apostolates are the following:
a. Caritas Lingayen-Dagupan (MISA)
b. Biblical Apostolate (BA)
c. Family and Life Apostolate (FLA)
d. Catechetical Apostolate
e. Commission on the Youth
f. Commission on the Liturgy
g. Social Communications Ministry
h. Commission on the Clergy
8. The different Archdiocesan commissions and apostolates, as well as the Vicariates shall make a report to the Archbishop through the Finance Office with regard to the ICTHUS Fund they have received and used.
Our mission is spiritual and our goal is the Kingdom of God. While we still live in this valley of tears, we shall depend up to a certain degree on the material support of one another for the furtherance of our spiritual mission.
I invite you to take a good gaze on the ICTHUS Pastoral Fund Appeal and see in it not just a fund raising scheme of the Church but an opportunity for promoting communio and translating into action our ICTHUS vision.
Thank you even now. Let us pray for one another.
+SOCRATES B. VILLEGAS
Archbishop of Lingayen Dagupan