Archive for June 2011
11 June 2011 – Dagupan City. The Biblical Apostolate of the Archdiocese of Lingayen-Dagupan in cooperation with the Episcopal Commission on Biblical Apostolate (ECBA) and the Philippine Bible Societies (PBS) recently launched the Pangasinan Handwritten Bible last 11 June 2011 at the Sanctuario de San Juan Evangelista, Dagupan City.
The handwritten Bible has been conceptualized to unite Filipinos in a “Bayanihan” effort with other Christian groups toward national transformation through God’s Word. Lingayen-Dagupan Auxiliary Bishop Renato Mayugba, Vice Chairman of ECBA and Chairman of the John Paul I Biblical Center of Northern Luzon has presented the context of the first handwritten Bible to the Catholic Bishops during the 101st Bishops Plenary Assembly at the Pope Pius XII Center in UN Avenue, Manila in July 2010.
Besides Bishop Renato P. Mayugba, the launching was attended by Archbishop Socrates B. Villegas, the Archbishop of Lingayen-Dagupan, Msgr. Jesus A. Cabrera, Bishop-Emeritus of Alaminos, civil Cialis ( tadalafil ) 40mg Г— 30 tabletten BONUS! + 1 viagra soft Kostenlos! в‚¬ 3.08, в‚¬ 92.51. KAUFEN. Cialis ( tadalafil ) 40mg Г— 60 tabletten BONUS! + 1 viagra softВ and religious leaders and representatives from the different Protestant denominations.
Handwritten Unity Bible
The Hand Written Unity Bible (HUB) will need around 35,000 individuals to write each verse of the Bible in English and the same number for the Pangasinan language.
A total of six or seven sessions will be conducted until the Bible is completed. The manuscripts are expected to be finished by 2013 and will be reproduced for distribution, while the original copies will be stored in a museum in Manila for posterity.
The May They Be One handwritten Bible will be divided into two columns. The first column will be the English version while the second column will be in Pangasinan.
The English version of the handwritten passages will be based from the published Catholic edition of Old and New Testaments while those of the different languages will be copied from the Popular Versions or the New Testament Books of the Philippine Bible Society (PBS).
“The Handwritten Bible will include interspersed Deuterocanonical books,” organizers said.
35,656 verses to raise funds for a Bible Campaign
The 35,656 verses from 78 books of the bible will be written by hand by representatives Generic-pharmacy-online.net offers Esomeprazole pills online $1.95. No prescription. Free shipping. Buy cheap generic Nexium online . from various sectors such as the Church, urban/rural poor, OFWs, youth, farmers, government offices; schools, indigenous people, and the fisher folks.
The project targets to collect a minimum contribution of PhP50 for each written verse amounting to a minimum of PhP 3.565 million which will go to the May They Be One Bible Campaign.
The project was launched in Dagupan City with a motorcade on 10 June 2001, a day before the formal launching, from the St. Therese Church Can you write an essay for me on-line in Rizal to the Sanctuario de San Juan Evangelista where the transcription took place.
A Bible Enthronement celebrated through a Bibliodrama by the ALD Biblical Apostolate opened the formal campaign.
The Handwritten Unity Bible will also be launched in the other three Vicariates of the Archdiocese of Lingayen-Dagupan.
June 13, 2011
Memorial of Saint Anthony of Padua
RE: Our Lady of the on-line writing essay services Holy Rosary in Manaoag
My dear people of God:
I am pleased and proud to inform you that the Cardinal Archpriest of the Papal Basilica of Saint Mary Major in Rome has granted to the Shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag a special bond of spiritual affinity through which the pilgrims who visit the said Marian Shrine are assured of the blessings of the Lord as if they actually visited the said major basilica in Rome. The Manaoag pilgrims are assured by the Sacred Penitentiary of a plenary indulgence under the usual conditions of the Church when they visit the Shrine Our Lady of Manaoag.
The papal Basilica of Saint Mary Major was one of the first basilicas built in honor of the Blessed Virgin in order to highlight her being Mother of God as defined by the Council of Generics-RX.com offers generic Nexium pills online $0.76. No prescription. Free and fast shipping. Buy cheap Nexium online. Ephesus in 431 AD.
In order to commemorate this singular honor granted to a sanctuary within the Archdiocese of Lingayen Dagupan, the Eucharist will be celebrated at the Shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag on July 22, 2011, Memorial of Saint Mary Magdalene, at ten o’clock in the morning during which the appropriate documents from the Holy See will be formally announced to the Catholic Without sexual stimulation you can’t get erection just by taking Cialis . Cialis 30 pills x 5 mg – 38.91 $ Cialis 30 pills x 50 mg – 78.93 $ Cialis 90 pills x 40 mg faithful. I am cordially inviting you to this solemn Eucharistic celebration.
Let us avail of this grace filled occasion before us to gather in faith and proclaim our love for the Virgin of Manaoag. I am looking forward to your presence. Thank you.
+SOCRATES B. VILLEGAS
Archbishop of Lingayen Dagupan
Dagupan City. A choral competition based on a popular Pangasinan love song will be launched at the Sala del Obispo Cesar Ma. Guerrero at the Archbishop’s House on Monday, June 13th. Msgr. Socrates B. Villegas, DD, the Archbishop of Lingayen-Dagupan, will host the launching of the choral competition.
Encouraged by the Archbishop
On April 18, 2011, the Archbishop of Lingayen-Dagupan, Most Reverend Socrates B. Villegas, DD, met a group of Pangasinan culture enthusiasts and expressed interest in their efforts to promote Pangasinan arts and culture, particularly among young Pangasinenses who are not exposed to the finer aspects of their own arts and culture. Believing in the merits of understanding one’s culture, he encouraged the group to pursue a concrete plan of action to contribute to the already existing efforts to raise consciousness of Pangasinan culture among young Pangasinenses. He assured the group of the full support of the Archdiocese of Lingayen-Dagupan.
The Msgr. Villegas asks the group to organize a choral competition, and to have the participants perform the contest piece in a grand performance of 20,000 voices along one of the main thoroughfares in Dagupan City. The contest piece is Malinak Lay Labi arranged by Mary Therese D. Pitogo, from the UP Conservatory of Music, she essay for me herself from Lingayen.
Sanengseng Choral Competition
The group who met with Archbishop Soc Villegas is now trying to launch the project called “Sanengseng” which is a choral competition among high school students within Cheap Nexium online Pharmacy. Trusted RX approved. Free samples for all orders. Cheap Online Drugstore. Generic Nexium online no prescription. the Dagupan City only as pilot group for later expansion efforts.
Sanengseng is a Pangasinan word for “hissing sound” that carries with it sounds of local color. It is actually the proposed name for the culture enthusiasts who initiated the “Tambayo” cultural group based in the Pangasinan State University in the 1980s. The group is determined to advocate for the continuous awareness of Pangasinan culture.
Fr. Anthony B.Layog, a priest of the Archdiocese of Lingayen-Dagupan, composed a Pangasinan Doxology for the Cialis genГ©rico ou Tadalafil 40mg , um genГ©rico do Cialis de elevada eficГЎcia e duraГ§ГЈo. occasion.
Link here for the midi file, lyrics and Finale 2006 .mus file.
SEEKING COMMUNION IN CHARITY
In my letter to the People of God in the Archdiocese of Lingayen Dagupan about the Neo Catechumenal Way issued last May 1, 2010, I commended the Neo Catechumenal Way as “a gift of the Holy Spirit to the Church and society of our times. Its goal to bring people to fraternal communion and maturity of faith through the tripod of “Word of God-Liturgy-Community” is a gift from the Lord to His Church.
Like all gifts, the Neo Catechumenal Way must be cared for and protected from the effects of original sin in us. It must be shielded against the pride and arrogance of its leaders. Those who walk the Way must never be found lacking in charity and deviating from the path of Truth.”
Our pastoral charity for the members of the Catholic faithful who have taken the Neo form of essays Catechumenal Way moved us last year to impose various pastoral guidelines in order to preserve its stability and maintain its purity in the life of the Spirit. I reiterate that they were pastoral and not penal instructions.
I commend the leaders for diligently attending to the pastoral directive that the sections on the Church from the Catechism of the Catholic Church be read to the members as well as the fervent praying of the rosary in the weekly celebrations of the Word. I recognize the diligent reporting of the donations made by the members. The communities have shown their obedience to the pastors of the Church since the issuance of the pastoral guidelines.
Moved by the same pastoral charity that prompted us to issue the guidelines last year, in prayerful consultation with the members of our local clergy who have Neo Catechumenal communities in their parishes, we najmocniejsze leki na potecjД™, najsilniejsze leki na potencjД™, kamagra, viagra 150mg, Cialis 40mg , hereby issue the following instructions as a fruit of the year long moratorium that is due to end on June 12, 2011, Pentecost Sunday:
- While we recognize with faith and pastoral love the spiritual gifts that the Neo Catechumenal Way has brought to the Church, we must remind our Catholic faithful who now walk the Way that this is just one of the many and multifarious movements of renewal in the Church. The Church as a mother has a spot in her heart for all other lay associations and movements, lay ministries and apostolates evangelization programs and varied pastoral approaches. We must respect other movements and associations and be open to other ministries as the Spirit moves us, avoiding all the time any form of exclusivity and prejudice. I also admonish those who are walking the Way to consider that their parish priests, oftentimes laden with many pastoral duties, have to attend to all the Catholic faithful according to his limited time and physical capabilities.
- The prohibition to have special Masses for the Neo Catechumenal communities in parishes is lifted conditionally. Subject to the availability of the parish priests, the Neo Catechumenal communities may celebrate the Eucharist on Saturday evenings once a month. On the other Sundays of the month, the members must attend the regularly scheduled parish Masses. In the past year, members continued to comment that the parish Mass as prescribed by the Holy See was “lacking, incomplete and not as meaningful” as the Mass of the Neo Catechumenal Way. According to our pastoral judgment, the members of the Way have not yet reached the correct understanding that there is no difference between the Mass in the parish and the Mass with special groups. Let us take to heart the words of Blessed John Paul II “even when it is celebrated on the humble altar of a country church, the Eucharist is always in some way celebrated on the altar of the world. It unites heaven and earth. It embraces and permeates all creation” regardless of the song melodies or special gestures.
- Without consulting the Archbishop, the national team of the Neo Catechumenal Way unilaterally decided not to resume any steps for the communities in our archdiocese although these communities were due to receive them. Let it be said categorically that the Archbishop was not informed and did not approve of this decision from the national team. Consequently, all the communities deserving to receive steps must not be deprived of this progression in the Way. The moratorium on all initial catecheses and the opening of new communities ends on Pentecost Sunday this year.
- The praying of the rosary during the weekly celebration of the Word must be continued for another year.
- The pastors of parishes are counseled to give reasonable pastoral presence and care to the Neo Catechumenal communities in the parishes. The members of the Neo Catechumenal Way must be encouraged by the parish priests to join the other parish ministries, apostolates and associations. The pastors of parishes are likewise instructed to insure the orthodoxy of doctrine that is transmitted to the members during the weekly celebrations of the Word. The parish priests watch over the implementation of the Neo Catechumenal Way in the name of the Archbishop insuring that the discipline and doctrine of the Church are faithfully adhered to (cfr. Statutes Art 27). No new communities in the parish may be opened without the approval of the parish priest.
- The parish priests are hereby granted full authority in the name of the Archbishop to determine the schedule of the celebration of the monthly Eucharist and the weekly celebration of the Word or even to suspend some their activities if in his pastoral judgment they stand along the way of parochial pastoral programs or if the doctrine and discipline of the Church are undermined. I shall regularly seek the evaluation, recommendation and counsel of my brother parish priests in the spirit of fraternal communion to insure that the Neo Catechumenal communities truly contribute to the pastoral life of the faithful.
The pursuit of communion in faith and charity is the task that is laid out before us. I admonish the members of the Neo Catechumenal Way to always seek communion with the parish priests and the Buy Nexium and/or Generic Alternative. Buy Nexium online ( Esomeprazole вЂ“ Generic Alternative to Nexium ) As a trusted online pharmacy that is CIPA (Canadian International Pharmacy Association) certified, Online Pharmacies Canada is a reputable source for Nexium and other cheap parish community. Likewise, I encourage the parish priests to give the Neo Catechumenal communities in their parishes their pastoral care and charity recognizing in them the face of the Lord. The promotion of communion necessitates conversion of mindsets and paradigms for both the shepherd and the sheepfold. For this holy task of promoting communion in charity, I invoke my pastoral blessings so that in all things God may be glorified.
From the Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist, June 12, 2011, Pentecost Sunday
+SOCRATES B. VILLEGAS
Archbishop of Lingayen Dagupan
May 31, 2011
Feast of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary
RE: Sixtieth Sacerdotal Anniversary of the Pope Benedict XVI
My dear people of God:
The Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI will mark his CanadaDrugCenter offers Generic Nexium ( Esomeprazole ) at reasonable prices . Buy Nexium online at our licensed Canadian pharmacy and get best deal onВ sixtieth anniversary of his priestly ordination on June 29 this year. This will be an opportune occasion to express our thanksgiving to the Lord for the gift of holy priesthood in the Church as well as to manifest our loyalty to the Successor of Saint Peter.
In communion with the Catholic faithful all over the world, we in the Archdiocese of Lingayen Dagupan will hold sixty hours of adoration of the Blessed Sacrament for the intentions of the Holy Father as our spiritual gift to him on this memorable occasion.
We will begin with the celebration of the Eucharist on June 28, Vigil of the Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul at five o’clock in the afternoon at the Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint John. After the Mass, the Blessed Sacrament will be transferred in procession to the Santuario de San Juan where the adoration will begin at six o’clock in the evening continuously until six o’clock in the morning of July 1, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart. The sixty hours of adoration will be concluded by a concelebrated Mass at the Santuario de San Juan.
We encourage our parish communities, Catholic schools, seminaries, lay organizations and religious Tadalafil 40mg . Vidalista 20 is generic tadalafil tablets, globally known as Cialis to treat sexual function problems such as Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction. congregations to inform the Chancery about their preferred time slot for the Eucharistic adoration so that we can adequately cover the entire sixty hour period.
The priesthood is a blessing. The papacy is a write good essays of high quality blessing. Let us thank God for His steadfast kindness to us.
+SOCRATES B. VILLEGAS
Archbishop of Lingayen Dagupan